At the QAS, our role is to provide world-class athlete and performance support through world-leading practitioners.
We support more than 577 pre-elite and elite athletes from talented juniors to Olympic, Paralympic and World Championships medallists along with 172 young athletes identified through the first stage of the state-wide Youfor2032 Talent ID Program to win on the world stage through access to:
- expert high-performance knowledge
- high-performance coaching
- specialist support services
- world-class facilities.
We provide the following athlete support services:
- strength and conditioning
- performance analysis and movement science
- sports medicine
- sports psychology
- sports physiotherapy
- sports nutrition
- athlete wellbeing and engagement
- performance data and intelligence.
Our Corporate and Communications team are also experts in the sports business and have a wide range of experience and industry knowledge across administration, finance, governance, information technology, human resources, and marketing and communications.
Last updated: 26 Apr 2022