Queensland Academy of Sport (QAS) partners with research, technology and data specialists to optimise athlete progression to help achieve our vision of inspiring extraordinary sporting success.
Our goal is to identify innovative partnerships across an array of industries that can optimise athlete progression to ensure we deliver performance solutions by fostering enterprising partnerships.
- identifying and developing transformational relationships with sports that can deliver the QAS Vision and Mission
- positioning Sport Performance Innovation and Knowledge Excellence (SPIKE) as an innovative leader in performance solutions
- undertaking environmental scanning of cutting-edge practices and technologies to anticipate trends with actionable insights
- working with Stadiums QLD and the Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport to influence High Performance Centres of Excellence (CoE) in Queensland
- conducting feasibility studies of QAS/Australian Institute of Sport action sports centres of excellence (CoE) and make recommendations.
Last updated: 26 Apr 2022